Friday, October 31

Does anyone cheer for the Knicks anymore?

So I haven't been in this city long, but I am somehow getting the feeling that no one around here really cheers for the Knicks.

Of course there are those die hard fans (what team doesn't have those), but every time I mentioned the team people seriously laughed at me.

Fabulous and I went to a game last week. We paid $15 each for our nosebleed seats (still a pretty good view though), did pretty much nothing but drink beer, get drunk, made friends and had one of the best times ever! It was seriously so much fun! And despite the rest of this city's opinion of the team we are definitely going back for more games (and beer of course).



GO KNICKS!!!


P.S. - I can maybe see why people in this city don't like them - we lost the game 111-110 to the Nets. But hey, it was only preseason - maybe there is hope during the regular season.

No comments: