Monday, January 11

I seem to know the right people

so the Little One (a.k.a. my sister) came to visit me in the City for New Years. now she is only 19, in college and absolutely loves to party (I am pretty sure she can out drink most boys too). her little 19 year old friends were in town as well and were looking for something to do.

so in swoops the greatest big sister ever and I call this promoter I know to see what was going on that night. after a few texts, I told the girls to get ready because we were going out. we ended up at a place called greenhouse (one of your stereotypical NY clubs that charge a beyond ridiculous cover and the place usually is never worth it). but we got in free and the girls were beyond stoked because The Prince (a.k.a. the promoter) took us up to VIP and we had vodka free-flowing all night. I was slightly impressed as well because it wasn't just seem cheap, no-name brand - it was Absolut (not top of the line, but definitely better than the cheap shit). I have no idea how, but we stayed out until 4 or 5 in the morning and of course stopped at a place on the way to get drunk munchies (the girls had to have the full New York experience).

now according to the Little One, I am not the "coolest" person in the world. but I seem to know the right people. I just hope she doesn't expect this EVERY time she comes to visit the City. guess that means I've got to start meeting more people...

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments: