Tuesday, September 1

I'm On A Boat

So one warm summer evening, the girls and I decided to take a booze cruise.

$39 for an hour and a half of open bar and a cruise around the NY harbor. not too shabby, if I do say so myself.

and it wasn't just any boat. as you can see above, we actually were on a legit sailboat. how cool is that?!

so the cruise started at 7 (well 7:30 technically). and of course my friends and I were the first ones on line for the bar. (we were thirsty, can't can I say).

the cruise was actually a lot of fun. mainly because of the copious amounts of drinks involved, but also because it was at the perfect time. sunset. (see photos below for your viewing pleasure). there is not much else to say about the cruise. just use your imagination. it was a boat + (free) drinks + the city at sunset = heaven. :)










No comments: